If you talk to new generations, they ask the question of why you charge 1% for the first time. Their parents didn’t question it. How will advisors adapt? “It is more important to stay on a plan, than what the plan is. And that is what the job of the financial advisor will be.”
Michael Venuto is an ETF industry veteran with over a decade of experience in the design and implementation of ETF-based investment strategies. He is a sub advisor of $BLOK $GIGE & $BATT.
Michael is Managing Director of Tidal Growth Consultants as well as Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Toroso Investments, LLC.
Previously, he was Head of Investments at Global X Funds. Michael was instrumental in the establishment of multiple strategic investments and partnerships related to ETFs, Exchanges and Indexation. Michael was chosen as one the ETF.COM All Stars for his research and is often quoted as an ETF expert in publications such as Reuters and Barron’s.
- El Investigador Desvergonzado
- Banking happens exactly where the client is – German Pugliese
- Ideas de Marketing para el sector financiero en la era digital – Eleazar Garzón
- Niche Financial Advisory – Mauro Cognetta
- From Corporate America to Entrepreneur: What many don’t talk about – Habib Moudachirou