The next generation’s expectations of Asset Management is nothing like we have seen so far. Priya has been focused on turning the Asset Management business model upside down, adapting it to her target niche: HENRYs – High Earners, Not Rich Yet.
Her approach to defining a new business model in asset management is both refreshing and clearly where the industry is going.
This conversation with Priya was captivating, inspiring, as well as plain fun.
Don’t miss this episode. It will make you truly question your business, approach and future of the industry.
- A traditional thinker that ends up being a contrarian
- Goal based portfolios: is this the future for advisors?
- The difference between big and small budgets? The access to data
- How do you grow a solo advisory firm?
- Asset Managers shouldn’t get into Blockchain